Sunday, April 24, 2016

Spring is in the air...

   Hello everyone, DT Jammie here from rainy Idaho. Never fear though, April showers bring May flowers! Sweet little Avery here is enjoying the little bugs that come out of hiding when spring rolls around. Avery with Fireflies is a new image this month and isn't she just the cutest?
   I used so many Copics to color her, and changed my mind on what colors to use about a million times, that I forgot to write down what ones I used.
   I can tell you that the skin blend I used is E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, and R20. Her Hair is E29 and E37, and a highlight color that I can't recall. Ha ha ha! Sorry guys.  The papers are Stampin' Up! and a few scraps from my bin (it's HUGE, because I'm a paper hoarder), the flowers are from the $1 bin at my local Michael's store, and the Washi Tape is from Recollections.
   This Image can be purchased from the Paper Nest Dolls Shop and she has a few friends all ready for spring that you should check out too.  This card was made to inspire you for our "Anything Goes" challenge going on this month, check back a few posts for full details. You can also check out my blog to see some of my other creations.
   Hope you all have a wonderful week and happy stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment